2019 Annual Conference May 6-8, 2019
Eagle Crest Resort
1522 Cline Falls Rd, Redmond, OR 97756
Who We Are
The Oregon Adolescent Sexual Offending Treatment Network (OASOTN) is committed to the prevention of sexual abuse by providing professional training and support, technical assistance, and legislative action. OASOTN promotes opportunities for training and collaboration of professionals that work with youth who have sexually abused. Additionally, OASOTN advocates for the highest standards in practice with youth who have sexually abused to promote individual, family, and community safety.
Oregon Adolescent Sex Offending Treatment Network is dedicated to the effective management and treatment of sexual offending youth to promote individual, family, and community safety and wellness.
- Provide and promote opportunities for training of best practices in the field.
- Facilitate collaborative partnerships with professionals who work with youth and families impacted by sexual abuse.
- Promote awareness of the impact of sexually abusive behavior committed by youth.
- Educate local communities and the legislative body on issues pertaining to youth sexual offending behavior.
Members of OASOTN include:
- Probation/Parole officers
- Treatment providers
- County juvenile departments
- DHS staff
- OYA facilities
- Community members
- Foster parents