For updated information about the Sex Offender Treatment Board, check out our News Page
2018 Conference Coming Soon to Springfield, OR. Pre-conference May 7th / Conference May 8th and 9th
Presenters: We are looking for interesting, contemporary topics related to juveniles who have committed sexual offenses and comprehensive, victim-centered interventions. We are interested in topics that are relevant to therapists, residential care staff, foster care providers, and juvenile parole/probation staff.
If you have material you would like to present at the 2018 conference, please follow the link below to download more information and a session application form.
Are you looking for the 2017 conference resources? Please click the button to be directed to them.
Who We Are
The Oregon Adolescent Sexual Offending Treatment Network (OASOTN) is committed to the prevention of sexual abuse by providing professional training and support, technical assistance, and legislative action. OASOTN promotes opportunities for training and collaboration of professionals that work with youth who have sexually abused. Additionally, OASOTN advocates for the highest standards in practice with youth who have sexually abused to promote individual, family, and community safety.
Oregon Adolescent Sex Offending Treatment Network is dedicated to the effective management and treatment of sexual offending youth to promote individual, family, and community safety and wellness.
- Provide and promote opportunities for training of best practices in the field.
- Facilitate collaborative partnerships with professionals who work with youth and families impacted by sexual abuse.
- Promote awareness of the impact of sexually abusive behavior committed by youth.
- Educate local communities and the legislative body on issues pertaining to youth sexual offending behavior.
Members of OASOTN include:
- Probation/Parole officers
- Treatment providers
- County juvenile departments
- DHS staff
- OYA facilities
- Community members
- Foster parents